Thursday, November 20, 2014

Immensely Educated by the Digestion Sessions from Underground Wellness



I cannot say enough good things about the FREE Digestion Sessions going on right now via the internet thanks to Sean Croxton! The interviews of highly knowledgeable functional medicine doctors and naturopaths are *A M A Z I N G*!

The interviews discuss things like:

--Causes and natural remedies for constipation, GERD, acid reflux
--How anxiety and depression may be rooted in the health of your digestive system

--How to get rid of Candida yeast overgrowth for good

--How stress affects your digestive system

--How to treat and heal IBS and IBD for good

Every interview has offered me *so much more* beyond what I thought it would be about! WOW!


This morning, I was re-thinking how *very much* we ARE what we eat, and we FEEL what we eat. The food we put into our bodies does affect us mentally, physically, emotionally, and relationally. Our "fast food and quick pill, in a hurry" society has lost complete sight of that reality.

Our society thinks we can run to a doctor and get a prescription for a quick pill to fix everything that we feel is wrong while totally ignoring that our entire well-being is heavily tied into what we are putting into our mouths and how well that food is being broken down and used by our bodies. The quick fix pill is usually only covering up symptoms to a more important underlying cause which needs to be addressed. The quick fix pill is not truly fixing anything and will often bring worse problems long term.

Because I struggle with digestive problems, I purchased these sessions and watch them at my own pace. Not only that, but I also get access to bonus material and am able to print all the interview transcripts! This has been one of THE BEST investments I have ever made!

Please don't miss this FREE event, or even better yet, buy these sessions!  I am not getting anything for promoting these.  I'm promoting them because I care about helping others achieve better health.


www.digestionsessions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

In order to prevent spam, comments are moderated by the author. Thank you.